PoolParty Team has recently published an improved version of their WordPress plugin which enables linked data enrichments of blogs. Therefore a SKOS based vocabulary has to be uploaded or retrieved from a SPARQL-endpoint. Users and developers benefit from
- automatic annotation of all blog entries displayed as tooltips
- a comfortable search facility with auto-complete over all concepts from the linked thesaurus including semantic search over the whole blog
- an integrated thesaurus browser, plus
- a corresponding linked data frontend including RDF/XML serialization of the underlying thesaurus + SPARQL endpoint
All details about the new version 2.2.3 can be read here.
- Using DBpedia to generate SKOS thesauri (ablvienna.wordpress.com)
- PoolParty 3.0 and its all new Linked Data framework (semantic-web.at)