In September 2012 I-Semantics will take place the 8th time. With more than 400 participants every year the conference is one of the largest conferences in Europe in the field of semantic systems and the semantic web. It is held concurrently with the I-KNOW Conference on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Technologies.
I-Semantics is a conference aiming to bring together science and industry:
- To address the needs and interests of industry the iPraxis track presents enterprise solutions that deal with semantic processing of data and/or information in areas like like Linked Data, Data Publishing, Semantic Search, Recommendation Services, Sentiment Detection, Search Engine Add-Ons, Thesaurus and/or Ontology Management, Text Mining, Data Mining and any related fields.
- In the exhibition area I-SEMANTICS 2012 will offer its participants a unique platform either to present latest and leading edge developments or to catch up with the developments of most innovative IT technologies, content applications, knowledge management trends and emerging market opportunities.
- For the first time in 2012 we will bring to you the I-CHALLENGE, consisting of the Best Paper Award, the Best Poster Award, the Best PhD Paper and the Linked Data Cup.
- I-SEMANTICS 2012 proceedings will be published in the digital library of the ACM ICP Series and will contain all accepted papers from the Research & Application track and the I-CHALLENGE. The topics of interest for research and application papers include (but are not limited to): The Web of Data, Quality of Semantic Data on the Web, Corporate Semantic Web, Semantic Content Engineering, Semantic Multimedia and (Linked) Data Ecosystems & Markets
- Looking back at I-SEMANTICS 2011 (semantic-web.at)
- I-Semantics: The Review in a Car – 2011 Edition (semantic-web.at)
- I-SEMANTICS 2011: Best Paper Award & Triplification Challenge Winners (semantic-web.at)
- I-Know & I-Semantics 2011 (socialsemantics.wordpress.com)